The "Dudes" of our team.
Our team picture by the Eiffel Tower.
I think I didn't scroll down and see these earlier when I checked, they are very cool! It's good to see you all had such a good time in Paris!
Julie and team - glad you made it safely! Loved the pictures and updates. Praying for you, Lori and Doug Cramer
GKC Team -- This blog is the best idea evah! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us. It's so exciting to receive the installments in real time. I feel a greater connection to the whole event. Julie -- Luh-huv the picture of you!We're praying you through...Sooz
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I didn't scroll down and see these earlier when I checked, they are very cool! It's good to see you all had such a good time in Paris!
Julie and team - glad you made it safely! Loved the pictures and updates. Praying for you, Lori and Doug Cramer
GKC Team -- This blog is the best idea evah! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us. It's so exciting to receive the installments in real time. I feel a greater connection to the whole event.
Julie -- Luh-huv the picture of you!
We're praying you through...
Sooz
Post a Comment