Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Quick Update

Hello everyone!
My computer time is short, so I wanted to post quickly to let everyone know the conference was AMAZING! And we are now at Amboseli. On our dusty journey here we saw giraffe, ostrich, elephants, wildebeasts, heinas, zebra, gazelles and I'm sure more that I'm forgetting at the moment. We also saw the base of Mt Kilamanjaro and the sun set.

Jamie has written some wonderful text to summarize an amazing experience at the conference. I will try to have it with me and post it tomorrow.
Let's just say, God was definitely present and His timing is perfect in every way.
And, who would have thought God would have us travel 6000 miles to have our feet washed. I don't think any of us can put words to the experience.

Ok. Time is almost up on the computer. We have an early morning ride tomorrow to see what animals we see.
Thank you all for your prayers and postings!
GO COLTS!!!!!!!! (We're hoping they play well and win while we sleep!)
Julie

No comments: